Toolbar!

I made a toolbar! Just go to:

http://gamemaniatoolbar.ourtoolbar.com/

It has:
A search bar
Links to Game Mania and more links
News from Game Mania
A chat-room to talk to other people with the toolbar
Weather
Email Notifier

To get an updated version, go to:
http://gamemaniatoolbar.ourtoolbar.com/Upgrade/?regular=true

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Goodbye for a while..........

Yeah, well, no one comes here except me that I know of (if so, why am I posting this?). I am taking keyboarding, then I am taking game programming (real programming). Then I am gonna take website programming, then I am going to make a new website. After I finish each course, I am gonna post here for most likely no reason. I will still take requests! Also I will make them using my current knowledge, and will make all of them again using my game programming knowlege with the knowledge I get from doing the course. I will post when I get a new website, and a link will be posted too. I will still check here in case some people put comments here. Of course, I won't check as often as I used to, because it pains me to see it fail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyy firt post heh any ways if u see tis im realy hoping that u dont give up this blog i mean seriously youre games and games you found are totally awesome! i have just got here a few hours ago and ive seen every thing u posted and every thing wuz totally AESOME!!!!!!!!! so plz dont give up this blog

Anonymous said...

eyy firt post heh any ways if u see tis im realy hoping that u dont give up this blog i mean seriously youre games and games you found are totally awesome! i have just got here a few hours ago and ive seen every thing u posted and every thing wuz totally AESOME!!!!!!!!! so plz dont give up this blog